Hats, done!

Ok, we’re going to make this a Monday – Friday attempt this month.  I’m already a day behind!  Oh well, promised I would post a picture of the finished hats, so here they are:

Image

I knit 3 girly hats and 5 boyish ones.  Then got out the sewing machine on Saturday.  I used Cheri’s tutorial for boy hats as a jumping off point, and just went from there!   2 black hats made from leftover fleece from my son’s toucan costume 2 Halloweens ago.  3 princess hats made from fleece.  2 Star Wars hats made from the bottom 7″ of a pair of PJ pants purchased for my husband that were too big (still need to alter them down to my son’s size, but figured I’d be cutting off at least 7″ anyway!).  1 hat made from an old Cars t-shirt that was in the Goodwill pile.  I think that’s it!  The knitted ones were all basic hats, except the turquoise and orange one.  That one was from a pattern called Chemo Toque that I found on Ravelry.  Overall, I was very pleased with my productivity.  I surpassed my goal of 5 girl hats and 8 boy hats, ending up with 6 girls, 8 boys, and 2 black ones that could go either way.

Today’s crafty endeavors will involve bag making to go along with the hats.  We’ll see how many I can get done before it’s time to pick the kids up!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog Stats

  • 2,064 hits
%d bloggers like this: